The threat of COVID-19 is still a very real part of life here in Connecticut. While we have seen the number of new cases decrease dramatically since April, it is still important for us at Degree Heating & Cooling to keep your safety top-of-mind. We will continue to provide our services using best practices in order to meet your needs.
Please note that we will continue to observe the following policies based on federal and state guidelines:
- Any Associate with signs of illness or has been in contact with anyone that is ill is required to stay home.
- Our office staff is working from home as much as possible to minimize contact and limiting the number of staff in the office at any time.
- We are not allowing visitors or delivery drivers into our offices or shop areas.
- We are sanitizing often-touched surfaces in our offices and shop areas regularly.
- We are following protocols to maintain safe distancing, and a safe work area by wearing masks when entering a living area, and gloves when needed.
- We are minimizing face-to-face contact with our customers and will avoid entering the living area of your home unless absolutely necessary.
- Our associates are practicing social distancing during their work-day.
- Technicians have sanitizer, masks, gloves, and boot covers for use when necessary.
- We are waiving requirements for a signature during service.
- For payment we have 3 options:
- Call a credit card into the office.
- Verbally give payment information to our Technician while maintaining social-distancing requirements.
- Put a check or cash payment in an envelope and leave for our Technician.
Call us for your fall maintenance, and ask us how to get cleaner indoor air.
As always, we will continue to provide complete home comfort services to our customers, including annual fall maintenance on your heating equipment. Getting the maintenance you need is more important than ever, as many people are still working and attending school from home. Having a comfortable indoor environment is important at any time, but when you and your family are spending much more time at home, it’s vital.
At Degree, providing you with the heating maintenance and repairs you need this time of year is just one way we can help you enjoy better home comfort. We’re also able to help you get the indoor air quality you need to stay more comfortable. Ask us about filters, air cleaners, humidifiers, and more. We will be glad to help you get through this time as comfortably as possible.
We will continue to do everything we can to maintain our high level of service throughout this time while maintaining the safety of our associates, customers, and families. To schedule your fall heating maintenance, learn more about indoor air quality products, or ask us more about our COVID-19 policy, please feel free to give us a call at 860-633-6122. We will be happy to help.