Is your current heating system isn’t keeping you and your family as comfortable as it did in the past? Or, maybe you’re noticing with every passing year, your utility bills keep climbing higher and higher? If this is happening in your Glastonbury, CT home, it might be time to install a new heating system. You can count on Degree Heating & Cooling for expert installation. Our professional salespeople and technicians are highly trained, so they’re able to offer you the very best service available. With 20 years experience in assisting people with their heating system needs, we have what it takes to help you feel more comfortable, while saving on your energy bills.
Having a properly designed and installed heating system will have the largest impact on your energy costs. It’s very likely that the heating system in your Glastonbury, CT home is the single biggest user of energy in your home – over a third of the energy used in the United States is used to heat and cool buildings. When you choose to work with Degree Heating & Cooling for your new heating system, you can count on our technicians to work hard to make sure your heating system is perfectly suited to your home and your lifestyle. They attend professional training classes throughout the year, and many are NATE-certified.
Contact Degree Heating & Cooling
Need more information or ready for a free estimate? Call Degree at (860) 633-6122 or complete our short form below and a representative will contact you.
Review scores as of 12/3/20
"Prices, Professionalism, Expertise and Customer Service are the Best I've Seen Around"
I wouldn't even consider using another company. As a home owner, I've been doing business with them since I moved to CT 8 years ago. Their prices, professionalism, expertise and customer service are the best I've seen around. Mr. John Arcari has helped us with every heating or cooling issue we've had with this house. I strongly recommend them!
- Gabriel Penagaricano, Local Resident and Google Reviewer
Degree wants to help you with the heating system installation for your Glastonbury, CT home.
- A free, in-home consultation with one of our heating system specialists
- Assistance in selecting an energy-efficient heating system that meets your needs
- Properly sized equipment unique to your home
- Convenient payment options
- Full factory warranties on equipment and labor
When you choose Degree Heating & Cooling for your heating system, we not only will install your system, but also can provide you with all of the additional heating products and services you might need. We’re a full-service heating contractor. In addition to heating system installation, we’re also pleased to provide:
- Heating Maintenance: Regular heating system maintenance can help small problems from becoming large ones, and will help to ensure optimal performance of the heating system in your home. Degree Heating & Cooling is also pleased to provide annual service agreements, which can reduce the cost of your heating system maintenance tune-up. You’ll enjoy longer equipment life and better comfort when you count on Degree for heating maintenance in your Glastonbury, CT home.
- Heating Repair: At Degree, we know that one of the worst things you can experience as a homeowner is having the heating system in your home break down on the coldest night of the year. That’s why we’re pleased to offer heating repair for your Glastonbury, CT home. As licensed contractors and specialists in the field of heating repair, we have the tools, the equipment and the experience to keep your equipment running smoothly, no matter how cold it gets outside.
- Heating Installation: Today’s consumers are very aware that their heating system is the single biggest user of energy in their home. In fact, more than a third of the energy used in the U.S. is used to heat and cool buildings. When you have a properly sized and designed new heating installation done in your Glastonbury, CT home by the experts at Degree Heating & Cooling, your home’s energy efficiency should increase – and your energy bills will likely decrease.
- Mini-Split Heating: Mini-split heating systems provide the heating comfort you’d expect from a traditional system in a specific, individual space in your Glastonbury, CT home. Whether you want to create a quiet, comfort-controlled room or simply want to heat an area of your home without the expense and mess of adding ductwork, a mini-split heating system is a great choice. These systems are energy efficient and provide quiet function and increased comfort.
- Ductless Heating: You’ll never have to be without the comfort of heat in any room in your Glastonbury, CT home when you choose to install a ductless heating system from Degree Heating & Cooling. If you have a room that you’d like to heat, like an addition or a sunroom, but the installation of ductwork is either impossible or impractical, then a quiet, efficient ductless heating system is the right choice for your home. There are a variety of different models that are aesthetically pleasing and blend seamlessly with any décor.
With two decades of experience, our highly trained heating specialists are capable of maintaining and repairing any type of heating system you might own, and installing quality heating systems that are perfectly suited to your home and your lifestyle. You need a heating contractor with that kind of experience for your Glastonbury, CT home – that’s why you can count on Degree Heating & Cooling. We work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction, and we never consider any job we do for you finished until you are entirely happy with the work we’ve done for you.
Degree Heating & Cooling wants to help you save money and improve your comfort. When you need heating system installation in your Glastonbury, CT home, you can trust us to meet your needs. Call Degree Heating & Cooling at (860) 633-6122, and one of our friendly associates will be happy to help you with your heating needs.