We love going over to Bolton to help our neighbors there with their heat pump repairs. We especially enjoy Bolton in October. Every year, the Bolton Recreation Department holds a scarecrow contest for families and groups. The creativity is impressive, as the scarecrows start to populate Bolton Green in front of Bentley Library. The community votes on the favorites and prizes are awarded a few days after Halloween. We don’t know if they actually scare away any crows, but they do attract an audience of admirers.
With the cooler weather of autumn moving in, families move indoors for their exercise and activities. There are basketball leagues for elementary-aged children at the Center School for eight weeks in the fall. For adults there are a variety of indoor activities that include cardio, yoga, and martial arts. Then, to ring in the holiday season, the annual Winter Faire is held at the Bolton Center School where creative crafters can see their wares to the locals.
From the warm days of summer to the cold days of winter, Bolton has something to offer throughout the year. We go out to Bolton regularly during the year to do heat pump repairs for local residents. If you have a heat pump that isn’t working right, give us a call. We’re just a few minutes away and would love to come help you.
Contact Degree Heating & Cooling
Need more information or ready for a free estimate? Call Degree at (860) 633-6122 or complete our short form below and a representative will contact you.
Degree Heating & Cooling review scores as of 6/14/23
"Prices, Professionalism, Expertise and Customer Service are the Best I've Seen Around"
I wouldn't even consider using another company. As a home owner, I've been doing business with them since I moved to CT 8 years ago. Their prices, professionalism, expertise and customer service are the best I've seen around. Mr. John Arcari has helped us with every heating or cooling issue we've had with this house. I strongly recommend them!
- Gabriel P. | Local Resident and Google Reviewer
Proud to Provide Quality Heat Pump Repair to the Bolton, CT, Area
Along with expertly installing your heat pump, we have the tools, equipment, and experience to ensure it runs smoothly year-round. We train our technicians on a regular basis to stay on top of the latest innovations, so we can serve you better. When you work with us, you can be confident your heat pump is getting the best care. Here are some signs your heat pump needs repair:
- Not running at all: The issue might be as simple as a clogged air filter or as complex as an electrical problem. Let’s get a proper diagnosis before the problem persists.
- Running Non-stop: Our NATE- certified team will examine the compressor and thermostat for any underlying issues.
- Not heating: Experts at Degree will check for leaks and blocked heat exchangers.
- Not cooling: There may be a damaged or faulty reversing valve. If there is a problem, our technicians will find it and fix it.
- Leaking liquid: We will check the drain lines for obstructions and repair them if necessary.
- Odd smells: An animal may have gotten into the system or an electrical problem may have occurred. We have technicians who are skilled in diagnosing and repairing such problems.
Our friendly associates will be happy to assist you with all your heat pump needs when you call (860) 633-6122.
Click here for a list of many of the areas in which we regularly install heat pumps:
Heating Systems Typically Fail On the Coldest Days of the Year
Don't wait. Submit a request through our online form or give us a call. We'll help you find a solution that's right for your home and your budget.