Degree provides a vital role in the safety and comfort in our community and we are open and ready to meet your needs during this time of social distancing.
We are continuing spring maintenance appointments as scheduled, please contact us if you would like to reschedule to a later date.
We have the following policies in place based on Federal and State recommendations.
- Any Associate with signs of illness or has been in contact with anyone that is ill is required to stay home.
- Our office staff is working from home as much as possible to minimize contact, and limiting the number of staff in the office at any time.
- We are not allowing visitors or delivery drivers into our offices or shop areas.
- We are sanitizing often-touched surfaces in our offices and shop areas regularly.
- We are following protocols to maintain safe distancing, and a safe work area by wearing masks when entering a living area, and gloves when needed.
- We are minimizing face-to-face contact with our customers and will avoid entering the living area of your home unless absolutely necessary.
- Our associates are practicing social distancing during their work-day.
- Technicians have sanitizer, masks, gloves and boot covers for use when necessary.
- We are waiving requirements for a signature during service.
- For payment we have 3 options:
- Call a credit card into the office.
- Verbally give payment information to our Technician while maintaining social-distancing requirements.
- Put a check or cash payment in an envelope and leave for our Technician.
We are doing everything we can to maintain our high-level of service throughout this time, while maintaining the safety of our Associates, Customers, and Families.