You might need to install a new boiler system in your Glastonbury CT home if you and your family are experiencing a reduction in home comfort, yet a spike in those utility bills! If you’re considering a new boiler installation, then trust Degree Heating & Cooling to perfectly meet your needs. Our professional salespeople and technicians will work with you to offer the best possible service available, so we’ll help you increase your comfort level and save money, too. We’ve been providing home comfort products and services for 20 years, and we want to help you with your new boiler installation.
Many times, a boiler that’s old or not working properly can cause an increase in energy consumption, which means an increase in your utility bills! By selecting Degree Heating & Cooling to install your boiler system, you’ll receive the best quality, most efficient equipment available. Most likely, you’ve heard a lot about energy efficiency when it comes to home heating. Modern boiler systems have an efficiency rating of 80 percent and higher – meaning that the majority of the heat produced stays in your home, rather than escaping. We’ll help you choose a new boiler with the right sizing and features for your home and your lifestyle.
At Degree, we specialize in energy-efficient new boiler installations throughout the Glastonbury CT area.
- A free, in-home consultation with one of our boiler system specialists
- Assistance in selecting an energy-efficient boiler system that meets your needs
- Properly sized equipment unique to your home
- Convenient payment options
- Full factory warranties on equipment and labor
Degree Heating & Cooling is a full-service boiler contractor. In addition to new boiler installation, we’re also pleased to offer:
- Boiler Maintenance: Do you need professional, reliable boiler maintenance for your Glastonbury, CT home? Then you should know you can count on the professionals at Degree Heating & Cooling. It is our goal to provide you with the best boiler maintenance possible for your home or business. We assure you that we’ll provide boiler maintenance that will keep your boiler running efficiently and safely all winter long, no matter what make or model you currently have installed in your home.
- Boiler Repair: At Degree Heating & Cooling, it’s a top priority that our Glastonbury, CT customers stay both safe and comfortable. That’s why we’re pleased to offer expert boiler repair services, which include expert repair of all makes and models of boilers, 24/7 availability, emergency repair service, and preventive maintenance programs to help reduce service emergencies. Our professional technicians have been trained in all aspects of boiler repair and can get your boiler system back up and running quickly.
- Boiler Systems: Chances are, you’ve heard a lot about energy efficiency when it comes to heating your Glastonbury, CT home. Today’s boiler systems have an efficiency rating of 80 percent and higher – meaning that the bulk of the heat they produce stays in your home rather than escaping. When you choose Degree to install your new equipment, you’ll see that we proudly offer the best quality, most efficient boiler systems available on the market today.
At Degree Heating & Cooling, we’re factory authorized dealers and the trusted service company for many of the top brands in the home comfort industry. Our team members attend professional training classes throughout the year, and many of our highly skilled technicians are NATE-certified. We work with you to provide you with the very best boiler services possible for your Glastonbury CT home, and we take great pride in your complete satisfaction – in fact, we never consider the job finished until you’re entirely happy with the work we’ve done for you.
When you need a new boiler system installation for your home, there’s no need to worry– count on the experts at Degree Heating & Cooling. We want to help you save money and improve your comfort, and we’ll do whatever it takes to help you with your boiler needs. When you need a new boiler system for your Glastonbury CT home, you can trust us for professional results. Call Degree Heating & Cooling at (860) 633-6122, and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you with your boiler needs.