When you rely on Degree Heating & Cooling to perform your HVAC systems maintenance, you’re choosing a company that’s both reliable and professional. We’ve been in the business of keeping homes comfortable for 20 years, and we want to help you with your heating and cooling systems maintenance as well.
Regular HVAC maintenance can help prevent small problems from becoming large problems, and will help to ensure optimal performance of your comfort system. Degree Heating & Cooling is also pleased to offer annual service agreements, which can reduce the cost of your heating and cooling systems maintenance tune-up.
Choosing Degree Heating & Cooling for your HVAC system maintenance is a great decision.
When you select Degree Heating & Cooling, you’ll enjoy all the benefits heating and cooling systems maintenance offers, including:
- Longer equipment life
- High efficiency allergen 1 inch pleated filter included in our maintenance plans at no extra charge
- Priority service to maintenance customers
- 24/7 availability for emergencies to maintenance agreement customers, even holidays
- Discounts on after-hours diagnostic fees
- Lower utility bills
- Less chance of a breakdown
- A more comfortable indoor environment
- A protection of your investment
- 15% discount to maintenance customers on flat-rate repairs
Degree Heating & Cooling wants to help you save money and improve your comfort. When you need HVAC system maintenance in your home, you can trust us to meet your needs. Call Degree Heating & Cooling at (860) 633-6122, or fill out the form below and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you with your heating and cooling maintenance needs.